NCE Aquatech Cluster in cooperation with Innovation Norway and the U.S. Commercial Service invite you to learn about the U.S and Norwegian aquaculture markets and opportunities.
About this Event
Join Innovation Norway and the U.S. Commercial Service for this educational opportunity where one ticket gives you access to a two part webinar series where you can learn about the U.S. and Norwegian aquaculture landscape, opportunities for your marine technology products, and investment opportunities in the United States and Norway.
Webinar 1 – Introducing the Norwegian Aquaculture Industry, Value Chain, Partnership & Opportunities
Date/Time: Tuesday September 22, 2020 / 1:00 – 2:30 PM EST (8:00 – 9:30 PM CET)
We will hear from the Norwegian ecosystem, specifically NCE Aquatech Cluster, Nova Sea AS, and Aquaai regarding the challenges, opportunities, and Norway as a test market for marine technology products.
They will cover:
- Current technical challenges in aquaculture
- Market opportunities for U.S. companies in Norway
- Diversity of technologies and R&D
- Norway as a test bed for U.S. innovations, with a focus on green technologies
Webinar 2 – Aquaculture Market Opportunities in the United States
Date / Time: Thursday September 24, 2020 / 9:00 – 10:30 AM EST (3:00 – 4:30 PM CET)
We will focus on aquaculture market opportunities in the U.S. We will hear from The Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences at University of Florida, Nordic Aquafarms, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), and U.S. Department of Agriculture as well as SelectUSA on their offering to support companies entering the U.S. market.
They will cover:
- Latest developments and trends in the United States
- Business/investment opportunities
- Supply chain development
Sign up today in order to receive a webinar link the day before the webinar. We look forward to e-seeing you Her er link til påmelding
Speakers for Webinar 1 (September 22nd) include :
- Kristian Henriksen, NCE Aquatech Cluster
- Vegar Johansen, SINTEF Ocean
- Aino Olaisen, Nova Sea AS
- Liané Thompson, Aquaai
- Moderator: Rebecca Scheel, Invest in Norway
Speakers for Webinar 2 (September 24th) include:
- Dr. Frank Asche, Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Florida
- Maryanne Næss, Nordic Aquafarms
- Caird, Rexroad, USDA
- Charlie Culpepper, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Danielle Blacklock, National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration
- Conor Kenny, SelectUSA
- Moderator: Aron Davidson, U.S. Commercial Service